November 29, 2016 at 5:29 pm #12332
1. Respect other members of the community. Posts should advance the discussion and, though we understand some discussions may get heated, heat should be directed toward issues, not toward other members.
Any post containing derogatory or insulting language will be removed. Additionally, please refrain from making any sort of racial, ethnic, gender based or other personal discriminations. These will not be tolerated and will be removed.
2. Respect moderators. Please be kind to forum staff, they work very hard to ensure that things are running smoothly and that rules are being observed in all discussions.
If a representative of the forums requests that you cease posting any content/links that have been deemed offensive, objectionable, in violation of forum rules, or in poor taste by forum staff, you must comply. Failure to do so will result in suspension.
3. Search first! Before you create a new topic, please use the search tool to determine that there isn’t already an existing topic that fits your need.
4. Keep posts relevant. Please keep posts relevant to the original topic. Even if your posts are in an adjacent area, derailing the conversation could prevent other members from getting the answers they need.
5. No double posting. Please do not post the same questions or comments in multiple forums or topics. This will not help your post receive higher priority and will only serve to irritate moderators and other members.
6. No solicitation. Though we do encourage members to share links to external resources, please keep in mind that this is a community meant for mutually beneficial discussion, not for advertising services. Posts containing advertisements, solicitations or spam will be removed. After several warnings, your account will be suspended at the discretion of the forum staff.
7. All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal conversations are strictly prohibited. Posts containing any of these will be removed and may result in the author’s suspension.
8. Do not share your login information. If your office needs additional member accounts for new staff, a member of our team will work with you to provide them with their own unique user information.
9. Share only information or materials that you have express permission to use and share. NICA is not responsible for how information within the forum may be used and cannot guarantee privacy among other members. Do not upload copyrighted content unless you have the express rights to disseminate and reproduce this content.
10. Remember that the ultimate purpose of this community is the pursuit of solutions which benefit infusion patients and providers.May 8, 2017 at 11:31 am #12919
I agree with what is being proposed.May 9, 2017 at 4:35 pm #12937
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.