Infusion centers join NICA, the nation’s non-profit advocate for in-office infusion centers and the patients who need them most.
Every day we are privileged to work alongside healthcare providers, advocates, and patients who share our passion for protecting the in-office infusion delivery channel.
One way to suppor NICA is to become a provider member. In addition to the exclusive discounts offerred to NICA members only, you are helping ensure that NICA maintains a strong voice in the political issues that affect your patients’ access to care.
We would like to welcome and thank the following infusion provider members who recently joined NICA!
- AmeriPharma Infusion Center -Orange, CA
- Asheville Neurology Specialists -Asheville, NC
- Baltimore Oncology Hematology Associates -Baltimore, MD
- Birmingham ID & Infusion -Birmingham, AL
- Center for Neurology and Spine -Phoenix, AZ
- Cornerstone Infusion Center -High Point, NC
- ExpressMED Infusion Center -Manchester, NH
- Georgia Pain and Spine Care -Peachtree City, GA
- Horizon Medical Associates -Spartanburg, SC
- NYAC Infusion -Brooklyn, NY
- Precision Healthcare Infusion -Nashville, TN
- Rheumatology Associates of Central Florida -Orlando, FL
- Rheumatology Associates of North Jersey -Teaneck, NJ
- Rheumatology Associates of South Texas-Stone Oak -San Antonio, TX
- Southside Infusion Pharmacy -Houston, TX
- Southwest Florida Rheumatology -Riverview, FL
- Texas Oncology-Austin Central -Austin, TX
- Thomas Susko, M.D. -Santa Monica, CA
Thank you to the following clinic who renewed their annual NICA membership!
- Wasatch Infusion -Murray, UT