NOT SURE HOW TO KEEP YOU AND YOU PATIENTS SAFE DURING THIS INTERNATIONAL CRISIS?
National Infusion Center Association has compiled relevant guidance released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other agencies. We’ve consulted with experts to shape guidelines and screening recommendations specifically for the uniquely complex infusion landscape.
- Updates and Recommendations (updated 4-30-2020)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Infusion Providers (updated 4-30-2020)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Infusion Patients (updated 4-30-2020)
- Full Toolkit (updated 5-05-2020)
- Disease Prevention Guide (created March 2020)
- Keeping Infusion Patients Safe (created 4-10-2020)
- COVID-19 Referral Letter Template
- Return to Work Guidelines (created 5-5-2020)
- Convalescent Plasma Donation Information (created 5-15-2020)
Coronavirus Partner Virtual Toolkit from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
An Operational Resource for Independent Rheumatology Clinics: COVID-19 (updated 3-23-2020)
- National Home Infusion Association’s (NHIA)
- Global Healthy Living Foundation (GHLF)
- Alliance for Gout Awareness
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation – Coronavirus and Infusion Therapy
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation – Coronavirus and Infusion Therapy: Pediatrics
- Global Health Living Foundation & CreakyJoints: COVID-19 Support Program for Chronic Disease Patients and Their Families
We know this is a difficult time for everyone. NICA has created a COVID-19 Infusion Center specific survey because we want to know what challenges your offices are facing on a daily basis. This will help us continue to create relevant resources and provide as much support as possible to the infusion community. Take it by clicking here!