WELCOME INFUSION PROVIDERS!
First and foremost, thank you for your dedication to caring for patients! We admire and appreciate your efforts to improve the quality of life and health outcomes among your patients. Our mission is to improve patient access to IV and injectable medications in your office. We achieve our mission in several ways. First, by connecting you and your staff with resources to educate staff and patients, as well as operational tools to make your jobs easier. Second, by collaborating with stakeholders to develop all-win solutions to patient access challenges. Finally, by advocating for the office-based Infusion Center on the state, federal, and rule making levels as a more affordable, accessible, and compassionate alternative to hospital sites of care.
Although we provide basic resources for everyone, we provide access to additional resources, tools, discounts, and benefits for facilities that support NICA through a $250 per center annual membership, capped at $2,500.
WHO CAN JOIN?
NICA was created to provide support and a cohesive voice to a historically underrepresented segment of the infusion market. If you meet the following criteria, then we welcome your support through a $250 annual NICA Provider Membership.*
Provider Membership Qualifications:
- Facility is not owned and/or operated by a hospital, health system or medical center
- Facility operates as a physician’s office or office-based Infusion Center
- Facility provides non-chemotherapeutic IV/injectable medications
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
In addition to supporting a charitable organization with the mission to encourage growth within the infusion industry by fighting to keep patients in your infusion chairs, we provide several high-value benefits for members. Members enjoy access to member-only tools and resources, and will receive discounts that we have negotiated exclusively for them. In addition, benefits such as the opportunity to purchase discounted Biologic and Biosimilar pipeline lists and special pricing on sponsored listings in our Infusion Center Locator, just to name a few, are available.
Education, resources, and win-win advocacy is needed to address the challenges facing current and new Infusion Center operators. You will not find any other organization more equipped to provide win-win solutions for industry, providers, payers and patients than the NICA. Join our team and be part of the solution!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- The office’s logo on our Provider Members page with a link to its website.
- The ability to upload high resolution images of the office in its Infusion Center Locator profile.
- The office highlighted across our social media channels and featured in a quarterly newsletter.
- Exclusive discounts provided by our Strategic Partners.
- Access to member restricted educational materials.
- Access to member restricted areas of our Infusion Confusion Forum.
- Automatic discounts on additional resources in our Member Resource Center.
- A discounted registration for NICA’s Annual Meeting.
- One free Staff Membership, which gives another individual in the office access to all of the aforementioned benefits as well.
WHY IS THERE A MEMBERSHIP FEE?
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit patient advocacy group, we are a government-recognized “Charitable Organization” and rely on the support of those we serve to continue growing and fighting for access to the medications that patients need.
If you would like to become a member but your facility does not meet the qualifications listed above, or if you are interested in singing up more than one office and would like to be invoiced for that, please contact our Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you would like to sign your office up for a membership now, click below!